Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2020 brings an amazing offer for the true patriots. Recently, they published their job circular with so many vacancies. This is the perfect circular for them, who really wants to serve the nation by being Police. Bangladesh Police generally works under Bangladesh Defense ministry. Bangladesh Police always serve the nation in any kind of disaster, collision or any crisis as a front-line warrior. This is one of the most prestigious job in Bangladesh. Defense ministry has a separate department named ‘Bangladesh Government Police Corporation’ to manage this section. That department works as a managing body for the Bangladesh Police. They set all the procedures to control Police department all over the country.
There have so many job seekers who really want to take this challenge to nurse the nation. For those job finders, here we accumulate all the necessary information regarding this job circular. Please, read the whole post with your patience to get all the actual information. Here we attached the main PDF file as well as a JPG or Image format of this job circular. Find those attachments and get ready for being a part of Bangladeshi front-line warrior. Let’s check out the Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2020.
Job Circular Information
|Organization Name:||Bangladesh Police|
|Position:||See Job Circular|
|Circular Published:||23 February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply:||24 March 2020|
|Salary:||See Job Circular|
|Educational Requirements:||See Job Circular|
|Number of Vacancies:||See Job Circular|
|Age Limit:||30 (For Quota Holders 32)|
|Job Nature:||Full-time & Permanent|
|Job Type:||Government Job|
|Circular Source:||BD Police Official Website|
Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Police Job Application Form & Process
There has a long application process. Dear candidates read those instructions carefully. Double checking is always a better option to get the confirmation. In our website we have attached so many circulars for so many specific districts / areas for so many specific posts. Every circular is not suitable for you. So, go through all the circulars and find the actual circular which you really looking for.
Instructions For The Applicant
- Candidate must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
- Applicants can download the application form the official website or applicants also can get the hard copy of the application from their administrative office.
- You have to attach some required attachments.
- There is a certain amount of fees (separated by posts) which client have to send to the Bangladesh Police authority by treasury invoice from a certain bang (as per circular), main copy of invoice should be attached with the application form.
- In the case of Quota, the candidate has to attach related documents with the application (according to the circular).
- There is no affidavit will be granted for age.
- Application have to send to the related authority by registry office or the applicant can submit in person within a certain time to the administrative office. After the end of the certain submission date, no application will be collected.
- If the applicant is already doing a job in Bangladesh Police, he / she also need to submit their application form by a certain authority. In that case no advance application will be granted. Age is also restricted for this candidate.
- Name of the applicant must be clearly written by hand in the envelop. Incomplete or incorrect application will not be granted.
- One person can apply for only one post. Multiple application will be rejected automatically.
- For this job, every government procedure and quota will be followed properly.
- No Travel Allowance / Daily Allowance will be provided for the selection examination. The candidate must bear all the related costs.
- If any given information proved wrong, then the application will be rejected and Bangladesh Police authority will take the necessary legal steps against the concerned person.
- All rights reserved by Bangladesh Police authority. They have rights to cancel the recruitment process, partly or fully.
Job Exam Date, Notice, Admit Card & Result
If you have applied against the Bangladesh Police job vacancies, then the next concerned issue is how you know about the exam date, selection notice, admit card or the result. Let us think of you. We will provide all the information on our website. You can get the job exam date from the Bangladesh Police official website. Our website also provides those notices on time. Just before few days the authority issues the admit card in their website. They will send you a message through your mobile phone with an Identity Number. You have to use that identity number to get your desired admit card. Our site will also provide the absolute link for downloading your Admit Card. In the admit card authority will describe about the exam center. After getting the admit card you have to prepare yourself for the selection exam.
Prepare for the job exam
In the selection exam, they will examine your physical ability. The first condition of this exam is, you have to be physically fit. If the authority is satisfied with your physical ability, they will call you for the next written exam. This is the second process of this recruitment. In this step, only those candidates will get the chance who has passed the first step. Here, authority will test your general knowledge, English, Bengali and mental ability. You have to get a certain mark to pass the written test. This result will also be published on the official website of Bangladesh Police. If you want to get the official result just after it published, you can visit our site. Because, after publishing result, all over the country visit their official website.
In that meantime, there have a big traffic on their website. For that reason, you can face some problem to enter into their website. So, the tricky decision is visiting our site. You will get your result from our site faster than others. Because, in that time our site won’t get much traffic.
After passing the written test, authority will do your medical checkup. If the medical checkup result is positive, then you have to face a VIVA VOCE exam. This test will happen in face to face. Here, authority will talk to you in person and face to face. This is the final step of the recruitment process. After passing all the difficult and complex steps, you will get the job in Bangladesh Police.
Jobs in Bangladesh Police
According to the above process, there have so many steps to pass to get the job in Bangladesh Police. But now the main query is, why you will do the job in Bangladesh Police? Or why not somewhere else?
We all know that Bangladesh has a great unemployment rate. And day by day it is increasing. At present a government job becomes a dream job to all the job seekers. Every unemployed wants to get a government job. But, for Bangladesh Police it has a dignity. As a government job, it’s always a dream job for every job finder but there has another reason to choose this job. The society will call you as a warrior. In every circumstance of the society you will be a front-line fighter. When you are Police and living in a community, the community will rely on you. The community will believe that in every situation there has a supporter is you. That is a big achievement of your entire life, when you are saving other lives.
Benefits of Building Career at BD Police
Along with it has a great remuneration. Amount of salary is also big here. Provident fund will also support you after your resignation. Bangladesh Police will provide you resident facility with monthly ration. That means your entire responsibility will take the Police authority. Not only you, your family will be respected by the entire community. Your family will feel proud of you.
Bangladesh Police is a name of dignity. There have endless achievements to feel proud of yourself if you can become a member of this biggest family. For the Police community, the whole country can sleep without any anxiety. We all know that, in any kind of disaster / calamity Bangladesh Police is always beside us. They will support us till their last breath. Those factors make this job different from others. You can get another government job, you also can get a big amount of salary. But you cannot get that dignity, which Bangladesh Police can give you. That’s why this job is always different from others. We are really proud of them.